Taking advantage of the Mattress Sale in Orange County to shop for the perfect mattress
Sale season comes almost every payday, at the end of a season, and at the end of the year. Buying things such as your dress, shoes, gadgets or anything can be as easy as 123. How about buying your mattress? How long have you decided you need to buy one? In order to get the best mattress for your needs, try to consider the factors below before you make the big decision.
Soft or Firm
Decide if you want a softer or firmer mattress. Soft mattresses are good if you are a side sleeper as it supports your shoulders and hips. On the other hand, firm mattresses are for stomach sleepers or those who have lower back pain.
Part of the mattress that adds to the cost and quality is the upholstery. Natural products like cotton, wool or latex cost more and last longer than synthetic materials such as polyester and polyurethane foam.
Most mattresses made today are one-sided and only require a 180-degree rotation, however, some manufacturers make 2-sided mattresses that are you can flip. It is said that one-sided mattresses engage the coils better than 2-sided mattresses, but the 2-sided mattresses last longer.
The type of foam used in mattresses matters. Choices are the following – memory foam, latex, orthopedic, plush top, pillow top, hybrid, bamboo and organic. Detailed descriptions can be found at Slumber N Serenity website, the place to shop during mattress sale in Orange County.
Here are some shopping tips you need to have in mind before you buy:
- Test the mattress. You should lie down on your preferred mattress for at least 10-15 minutes in order to feel the comfort it will provide. Don’t bother if the salesperson hurries you.
- Watch out for gimmicks. There are sellers who will label “orthopedic” or “medically approved” but there is no medical organization that officially certifies these labels.
- Talk to your doctor. If you have a medical condition, talk to your doctor or physical therapist as to what do they recommend.
- Ask about comfort guarantees or trial period. Know what is the time frame for returns, shipping fees, or if they accept money back guarantee.
- Check the warranty. Other than the comfort guarantee, there should also have a warranty of at least 10 years as a good mattress should have a minimum 10 year replacement period.
- Shop at a store that specializes in mattresses. Slumber N Serenity, one of the highest rated mattress stores in Orange County, offers personalized service by the owners themselves at a fraction of the original price.
Buying your mattress is a big decision; this is a piece of your home furnishings that will last for at least 10 years, and it’s an investment.